Broccoli Salad--Paleo Friendly-family friendly!

I shared this recipe LIVE on my Facebook page--but I wanted to have it in my collection here also. 

Because its quick, easy, healthy and will please a crowd--summer OR winter time! And you can seriously use what ingredients you have one hand. I usually have broccoli because I make some sort of stir fry or just steam it for a side--however that is just getting OLD--I found this recipe and we have had it once a week the past month now--and it has yet to get old--because I make it a little different each time due to what I have on hand! Which is the beauty of it! 


Here is the Original  recipe, 

Here is my modified how I made it this past week recipe--hehehe. 

Broccoli Salad
Serves: 6-8 servings
INGREDIENTS
  •  4 Cups of Broccoli florets
  • 1/2 cup raisons
  • ⅓ cup sliced red onion or white
  • 3 tbsp. chopped walnuts
  • 3-4 strips cooked and chopped baon
  • ⅔ cup Mayo
  • Juice of ½ lemon
  • 1 tsp. coconut aminos 
  • Some salt and pepper to taste. 
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Cut up all ingredients; add mayo, nuts, bacon mayo and lemon juice--stir it all together and eat! 


Let me know how you enjoy it! I bet it would make a wonderful addition to your Christmas/Holiday Festivities! 

T minus FIVE DAYS! Holy moly!! Hope you are being sure to enjoy the moment and not stress the little stuff this wonderful time of year! 

XO

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts