What Diet have you tried?

Let me tell ya something! DIETS DO NOT WORK! 👊🏻

I have had SO MANY conversations lately with ladies that tell me their health goals are going to the wayside, they aren't "dieting" anymore and "what's the point starting now--cuz well the HOLIDAYS.🎄

So I'm just gonna leave ya'll with this--your health goals are NEVER gonna happen if you have to DIET--you have to CHANGE your diet YES; but it's called balance.✌🏻️ If you are constantly depriving yourself, making restrictions just so you can lose weight & feel good, it ain't gonna happen. And TRUST ME; I was the worlds BIGGEST DIETER---to thinking FAT was bad, the Special K diet, restricting my calories, over exercising, binge eating on the weekends and then feeling guilty and starving myself the next few days--I can TOTALLY relate. But seriously--that shit SUCKED and I was miserable. If only I could tell my young self that! 😭

When you START a Health journey it doesn't matter what time of year it is--the sooner you start, the better you feel and the more BALANCED your life will become--the LONGER you wait, the harder it will be and the longer your health is in jeopardy--THIS IS SERIOUS you guys--If you are not putting consistent small steps into your daily life NOW; you will wake up one morning in a really bad spot--(take it from the one who just had a melanoma removed from her leg--because I didn't take my sunscreen seriously, and it caught up to me :( )

SO with that being said I'm super excited to say that starting a WEEK from today I'll be hosting a 7 Day Holiday Hustle BootCamp! Before you make it a lifestyle--make it a week!👊🏻
I really hope you will consider joining us--I am so passionate about helping others and I want to help YOU. 


Let's put an END to fad diets, learn balanced nutrition and just FEEL BETTER!! NO MORE DIETING!

YOU can be part of this and help end the trend--I BELIEVE in YOU! 

So lets get this party started; you will be amazed at how amazing you'll feel just after 7 days of being more mindful with your health and fitness. 

GET MORE INFO




Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts