#TBT



#TBT to that time I wasn't pregnant--6 months PP maybe from #2??!! 

.
My body had changed in ways it hadn't with my first pregnancy; My umbilical hernia was way worse (and is even worse this time around with #3🙈)
.
After the birth of my first son I was in a real strange place, mentally and physically (did you catch my live video?) It took a lot of courage to admit that I needed support with my eating habits and that I just didn't feel comfortable in my new mom skin--and honestly I had NEVER felt comfortable in my skin--and that really came crashing down on me as a new Momma. 🙇🏻
.
I suffered form chronic headaches, anxiety, and had zero skills in the food and nutrition department😭I was that person who would try to "diet", who would restrict calories and just end up a big mess feeling like a failure. I honestly was a hot mess, miserable in my own body, had anxiety about FOOD and was TIRED of feeling OUT OF CONTROL. 😭
.
It took a lot of failing, a lot of tears and a lot of sweat to make the progress I did--the thing is it was never about the size of my clothing, what the scale read or if I had a defined six pack; I wanted FREEDOM and HAPPINESS--freedom from dieting & restricting, and happiness with ME--the person who I knew I could be--I found a fit FAMILY, I learned simple nutrition, balanced eating, home workouts I could do around my family, I could look in the mirror and say YOU ARE STRONG WOMAN!. 🙋🏻
.
It's been a journey but one I do not regret starting--and I am excited to see what the rest of the year has in store for this Momma to be x3! 🌟💪🏻
.
P.S. Find your Happiness Momma!----->>Come Join us for our January Wellness Studio! 


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts