POSTPARTUM JOURNEY WEEK 3

,And ANOTHER week is upon us!

Sorry this is a few days late--with Easter Weekend--I was super busy and didn't have my normal Sunday afternoon blogging shesh! 

However--this past week went really well! I continued to track my food, do my daily workouts, hydrate like a boss and try my very hardest in each workout. I am starting to see my muscle definition come back slowly; I am less bloated and overall feeling energetic (as energetic as can be with my busy life!) But that is the thing ya'll--THIS IS LIFE! I do my best, keep a balance, and make time for ME so that I can make more time for my kiddos. I take them for walks, push them up and down the driveway on their bikes, play tag etc, etc. My MAIN reason for focusing on a healthy life is so that I can be strong for them and show them a healthy lifestyle.
3 week difference--ya'll the changes are THERE! Small consistent actions each day! 

It's funny I feel more focused than I ever have been before with my daily eating habits. I feel less tempted to snack at night or binge when I've had rough days with the kiddos. I feel that I finally had that "moment" where food is no longer a crutch for me--
I'm not sure when or what that exact moment was but I do it was a result of consistency, personal growth and my amazing support group of other Mommas. We all support each other and push each other outside our comfort zones, because we KNOW that's where success happens! 

I'm really enjoying my programming too, it's low impact but a serious dose of intense! I'm building strength back while lengthening  and still modifying most push ups until my core strength comes back, but it's stronger each day for sure! Don't think modifications are for the "weak". Everyone is different and salon gas you continue to push yourself your strength will build up! 

Meals this week: 
Snacks: smoothies or apple with peanut butter. 
Breakfast p: 2 eggs either fried or HB with spinach, sprouts or peppers and avocados do s fruit
Lunches: Turkey Clubs, sliced turkey on greens or HB eggs with carrots or on lettuce
Dinners: roasted chicken sausage tray with veggies, black bean soup(SO good--on my to do to share recipe with ya all) tuna melts--seriously nothing fancy but it does not have to be!

So there you have it y'all! Cheers to week 4??!! Ahh can't believe it! But I'm loving the results so I will keep going! Mommas got goals! 

What type of workouts do you enjoy. Do you make fancy meals or keep it simple?!

XO, 
Kaitlin 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts