Dinner on the Table in 30 minutes or Less

Happy Thursday Friends!!

I get asked on a daily basis what I do for quick easy meals in the summer. 
I have to tell you; my meals are usually on repeat, or they are different combinations of the same thing to spice things up. I like quick, easy, and taste good! HA

And as time goes on I find that I have less patience with the kiddos while trying to cook. And I should involve them more but we have a very small kitchen and it is just hot in the afternoons! By that time of the day I don't have the patience (I"m with my kids allllll day  long) But I really really should, so kick my arse and make me do it K?! 

OK here is my list of quick and easy meals!!! 

30 Minute Summer Meals

1. Taco Salad---seriously the easiest most simple thing. You can use ground turkey, ground beef, tofu crumbles, seriously whatever floats your boat. I linked a recipe but I brown the beef, add some taco seasoning, chop up lettuce, tomatoes, onions toss into a bowl, mix the beef in toss some shredded cheese on top of that, drizzle some avocado dressing or french dressing adn viola. OH, and you can crush up tortilla chips to mix in also--I do this on the side so leftovers don't mean soggy chips. 

2. Cucumber Dill Salad--the perfect side for any summer meal. Pairs well with chicken sausage, burgers, hot dogs, HB eggs, deviled egss, Egg salad (catch my drift?!) 

3. If you couldn't figure out we have chickens, so we eat  A LOT of eggs, Eggs are a staple for easy quick meals and good FOR YOU, I wrote an article about them here. We really enjoy a Frittata with fresh garden veggies, and I could eat Deviled eggs all day long--I linked some recipes for you if you aren't sure! 

4. Egg Shakshuka Recipe, I just found this in my whole 30 Cook Book  (which I actually LOVE--if you don't have one yet you need one! I don't follow whole 30 to a T but I do love their recipes!!!) 

5. BLT's are another HUGE favorite! I don't think you need a recipe for this, I typically use Turkey Bacon, and use my lettuce as bun if its for dinner--(carbs and me don't agree at night--and it's how I dropped 13lbs of extra weight in a month time!)

6. And of course we eat A LOT of this Icecream, because it is quick and easy, no added sugars and just freaken amazing. 

So there you have it friends! 
I hope that was helpful--I really do these in different combinations and they are all in rotation during the summer months. 

Which one did you like the most?! 


XO

Kaitlin 


Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts