Outfit Of The Day

Hey friends!!

I have RARELY done an outfit of the day because with my busy season of life; well I am normally living in leggings, and my shirts are never clean! BAHHA. 

But I DO have some semi-normal clothes in my closet, a few items actually being new in the last few months, at sale price of course because lets be honest, I NEVER buy anything at full price--and if I do it is very rare! I snapped this picture as I was using the restroom at my children's dentist appointment--yes I had 4 minutes of peace to myself as hubby was loading all the kids back up in the car. 

So my shirt, which I honestly do not think that style is in stock anymore, is from Motherhood Maternity. It's a loose fit for early stages of pregnancy and postpartum period. I love it because it is long enough for my long torso and huge boobs when breastfeeding. It also looks like its a cardigan but its all one top. The toothpaste stain is sold separately of course!

The shorts are SOOOO damn comfy and again, with the drawstring waist they are perfect for postpartum and you aren't quite able to fit into your regular things yet. Honestly all my previous shorts are low rise and after baby number three--pretty sure high waisted is where it's currently at. 
Ya feel me?! 
These are size medium ANA Printed Soft Shorts. I LOVE the ANA brand from JCPenny--literally one of the few places I shop and can find clothes that fit well and that I like! 

Would you a'll like to see more of my fashion? I honestly do not think I have enough to share a weekly outfit with you--horrible I know, but I could come up with something a few times a month?! 
My style is unique to say the least; I LoVE thrift stores but like I said busy season of life, that really isn't a possibility right now--so online sales is where its at! 

What are you favorite online stores to shop?! 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts