Cucumber Season is Upon Us!

Hey Friends!!

It is my favorite time of year!

Cucumber Season!!

Our garden this year is abundant and our cucumbers are producing daily. There is nothing that beats crunching into a warm, bitter, just picked cucumber. As it snaps off into your mouth you can't help but crunch it loudly.

Eating them plain will never get old, but I do like to spice things up a bit for dinner; so the boys think they are eating a different vegetable. HA.


This is by far my favorite and most simple Cucumber Salad:

Dill Cucumber Salad (Source: Fixate) 
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
1TBS Honey
3 Cups sliced cucumbers
1/2 Cup thinly sliced Red Onions
2TBS Dill 

Mix corriander, pepper, salt ACV, honey and dill. Slice up cucumbers and red onion, I personally use this mandolin. It makes prep time so much faster and everything is cut evenly! Just watch out for your fingers. Mix with dressing and you can eat right away, or store in the fridge for a few hours to get cold first. 

And that's it! Easy Peasy! 

Let me know how you like it; what is your favorite garden veggie?! 

XO
Kaitlin 

Related Posts; 



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts