My Life is a ShitShow

MY LIFE IS A SHITSHOW

Hello Friends!!!

I literally just sat here thinking for 10 minutes what I should share today; and as the minutes ticked by I became more anxious about it--and then I realized I just need to share whats on my heart. And maybe that will help some of you; maybe it won't.


First off, it is a VERY busy season of life for me, having a 3.5 year old (almost) my second turns two next week and my baby is 5 months old. I literally do not know HOW I survive my day let alone run a business. My husband is home with us Sunday and Monday, and from Tuesday-Saturday I am solo. I honestly hear from other stay at home moms that they have to get out of the house daily or they go crazy--and I'm over here like yea, yeah me too! In reality--guys I try to get out once a week because it is stressful as f88k and I'd rather be home where my environment is very much controlled for my kiddos. They can play outside, or we can do an inside activity.
When I only had two babes I had to squeeze onto my lap 
 For example, this morning I attempted Story Time at our local library--I tried going when Paolo was a baby and honestly never returned because Vito was all over the place. We go to the library weekly or bi-weekly depending and today it was a bit rainy so I was like Ok lets try it again.

Ladies--- SHIT SHOW. Literally. Paolo sat decently and listened, but Vito was jumping up and down on his chair--making all these weird squaking noises; he was pulling books out form the shelf wearing them on his head, and then he kept going up the the bench thing where the lady reads her story, literally jumping up and down, flapping his hands.
Rewriting that literally makes me well up wanting to cry. Because he is NOT like that! I read to them daily and they sit there and listen I swear. Towards the end he was finally sitting but not after several redirections from me as well as a few physical removals.

OI, and to top it off the activity was making an animal mask--so cutting out the head of animal, no big deal right? Well Vito needed help and P was attempting to cut, and kept saying 'boo-boo" momma, 'boo-boo"
Yes dude, use them on the paper and you'll be fine.

I look over a second later and see blood dripping all out of this lip--he totally cut his lip; and I'm just trying to crawl in a hole hoping I can stop the bleeding before anyone can notice. (eyeroll)

So yes, truth be told I don't LIKE leaving the house without my husband. I am a total hobit and enjoy the same thing day after day because public settings cause me lots of stress--and then there is Rosa just hanging out in her car seat---so how bout that Mom of the Year Award eh??!!
And I'll leave out the after lunch chaos that happened--that's a different story for another day.

And that was only a 30 minute span of my day--there are how many more hours to fill in..stay tuned for a new post; how I'm managing my 3 year olds behavior, why its working!

Tell me; are you a stay at home Mom?
Leaving the house or homebound?

Cheering for you!

XO
Kaitlin

RELATED POSTS:
5 Tips to Crush Your Morning
Mom Earns Income from Home
The Diet that will take you off the Yo-Yo Train 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts