16 weeks vs 37 weeks

16 weeks vs 37 weeks--baby #3
#TransformationThursday


.
More stretch marks, up 40lbs, a few more Wrinkles, but happy to say I'm
Embracing the moments!✌🏻
.
But it was not ALWAYS that way Mommas.
.
I was that new Momma who would look at herself in the mirror and hate what she saw looking back. 👀
.
I was that new mom who would go to the closet and cry because nothing fit her quite right anymore. 😭
.
I was that new mom who was left feeling anxious and depressed and so emotionally overwhelmed with her new roll as 'MOMMA.'😱
.
I was that new mom who felt tired, exhausted, overwhelmed and lacking energy all the time. 😭
.
I was that new mom who just wanted to LOVE the skin she was in so she could LOVE her babies AND her husband.💗
.
.
It took a lot of failure, a lot of learning and a lot of not
Giving up but I'm HERE🙋🏻
.
I am NOW that Momma who decided to take action with my life--pregnant or NOT. I took CONTROL of the controllable and stopped making myself believe I was stuck forever.
.
I share my wellness journey with you because I FEEL YOU. What started out as a journey of my own, to feel confident, gain energy and feel happy again in my new Mom Bod, to feel STRONG and FIT for my babies has led to a revolution--a tribe of other Momma's who are all taking a stand to be the best they can be to feel confident in the skin they are in---
.
Did you KNOW you can join us too Momma!?!
Are you pregnant or postpartum looking for health and nutrition support?
Fill out the application HERE: :https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/53V6J6K or drop me an email below and I'll be in touch! xoxo

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts