New Year Diet--YOU NEED THIS!


Happy New Year Friends!!!




I hope you all enjoyed the amazing week from Christmas to New Year where you totally lose track of the days and just kinda float through visiting with family and friends, lounging in your PJ's, eating chocolate and just enjoying the Moment.

I shared over on my FB page this morning what I wish for you as the year 2018 opens it's arms--feel free to head on over and take a listen--or if you'd rather, keep reading!

Today marks a day that millions of individuals declare a healthy movement; they overindulge for the Holiday season and wake up today feeling less than stellar and say "DIET." I'm going on a diet today! But NOOOOO..if there is ANYTHING I wish for all of you it is to steer CLEAR of that word and anything that resorts to some fad diet. If you are truly looking to change your health--and create a lifestyle of lasting habits it will not happen in a weeks time, a months time or even two months.

And trust me I have been there! In my 20's I sucked at nutrition, and would always make myself declare DIET--restrict and literally not even a week later I'd be back to my old ways calling myself a failure and get lost back in that shuffle of restrict, binge, restrict binge and hating myself for it.

SO this YEAR--I want you to focus on SELF-LOVE; something that has been a bit of struggle for me, something I STILL struggling with at times but something YOU have the power to change.
SO today on DAY ONE I want you to declare self-love by LOVING and accepting where your body is, where YOU are in this exact moment! For whatever reason you are here right now in this moment for a REASON; so embrace it and Love on YOU.

Because that is the FIRST step in making lasting change!

Stay tuned for my next two steps to lasting change this coming week!

I think you all are amazing and if you are here for reading this I"m super stoked and SO appreciate you starting off your 2018 by supporting me and my little corner of the world!

P.S. If you WANT to make a change, but are not sure how to start and feel overwhelmed--don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help--cuz I got you! xo
Don't make this year another year you keep putting yourself off! YOU MATTER TOO!

Lots of Love,

Coach Kaitlin
XO

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts