5 Ingredient Banana Muffins

The EASIEST clean eating muffins EVA👊🏻
.
3 ripe bananas mashed 🍌🍌
2 cups of oats 🍚
1 cup of milk 🍼
1/2 cup Peanut Butter 
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips🍫
.
Mix it up, place it mini muffin tin, or regular, whatever you prefer and bake for 30 minutes at 400. 
WARNING: your children may try to eat all of them once removed from oven. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Every time I make a batch of these with the intention to freeze half--as right now I'm trying to get some healthy meals/snacks into the freezer for when baby comes--not only for the boys when Im in the hospital but for after too--and it NEVER happens! because they end up eating everything before I get a chance to freeze any. 

Anyone else have that problem?! I tell ya--boys just like to EAT! 


THROW INGREDIENTS INTO BOWL
BAKE IN MINI MUFFIN TIN AND DEVOUR! 



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts