Reducing Low Back Pain during pregnancy

 Hey Momma!

Ugh--the dreaded back pain come late pregnancy--currently in FULL effect here and I have been a slacker NOT doing some quick exercises to reduce and pre-hab--my own fault! 

Back pain or discomfort should I say is common during pregnancy but it doesn't HAVE to be that way--and Doctors typically won't tell you that you can pre-hab the back to reduce the discomfort you will feel as baby grows bigger and bigger. 

If you are not conscious about it; late in your third trimester it may really interfere with your everyday routine and a decent night of sleep. 
However! have no fear--the good news is there ARE ways to stop this before it starts or reduce the effects of it! 

Please head on over to my Live Video  to see those recommendations! 

A few things to remember; our bodies are growing a human! So make sure you are mindful of the type of shoes you are wearing--spending all day in heels on your feet, probably isn't the best choice! 

Make sure to squat when bending over to pick up something (or maybe your other children). 

Exercising will also reduce your aches and pains believe it or not--if you are looking for some prenatal exercise support I can help! I am a pre/post natal wellness coach and I love nothing more than supporting all my fellow Momma's out there! If you check out my Instagram or Facebook Page, I post many workouts on there! 

Also--wearing a support band/belt is NOT a bad idea either; especially if you are currently active and exercise daily or if you have a busy job and are on your feet all day, such as a nurse or teacher.

I personally love this one from Bao Bei Maternity----I had it for all three of my pregnancies and it was the best investment I ever made for my belly/back and baby! It is designed specifically for a woman's body as it grows a mini human. I know that my ability to stay active until giving birth for all my babies was possible with this support. Not only did it provide support for my big ol' belly, it helped lessen back pain from picking up my other young children!!

Also,  it fits under your clothes amazingly if need extra support throughout your day! I call that a win win! I purchased two pairs of their postpartum recovery pants and I can't wait to try them out and share that with ya'll! 



I hope this was helpful and remember Momma's---do those simple exercises daily or every other day and reduce the onset of that low back pain during your later stages of pregnancy. 

XO, 

Coach Kaitlin 

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts