EARNING A PASSIVE INCOME FROM HOME

Well hello!!

Happy Monday!!! 

Hope you all are having a great week!! 

AS most of you know I am an entrepreneur/momma and run an online health & fitness business for busy Momma's--just like me! I am officially certified in pre/postnatal corrective exercise(More to come on this later) and yes I also happen to be partnered with a Network Marketing company. Shocking right?! Before you go and hit the big EXIT button--bear with muh....


What would your IDEAL day look like?! Money, job, limitations aside?
You CAN create it!

I wanted to share my thoughts on that as I think in this day in age when you hear Network Marketing you instantly think--ugh seriously? Another one of those annoying things?! And I totally understand it is not for everyone, but I also understand how widely mis-understood it is.  I'm literally here to share what an amazing opportunity Network Marketing can be if you decide to partner with one (or maybe you are! Share with me girl!). The reason I choose to do so was because I realized what an amazing opportunity it was to earn a passive income (while you sleep, or play with your kids) AND better the lives of others.  And if you don't have a solid retirement plan--it also is freaken awesome for that. And hello I WANT more freedom for my family--so I was not afraid of putting in a few years of work to live happy and free a few years from now. 

So let me share! If you are a busy momma, or are into health and fitness than this just MIGHT be the thing you are looking for! 

First things first--Network Marketing is just another way to earn residual income. Many think it doesn't work or that it is a scam--and I"m sure there are some out there that are a bit sketchy--if you feel that way do some research and find out! 99% of them are totally legit, you just have to find what one you jive with! 

RESIDUAL means you don' t have to actively WORK for it--it just adds up for you! ONCE you have established some ground work first **Disclaimer; again you do have to put in some work and effort, it does not add up over night)**  Network Marketing has been around for a L-O-N-G time--it was not born yesterday; the only thing that has drastically changed  is the use of social media; the INTERNET. Learning HOW to attract and utilize social media makes it EASIER for you. You no longer have to make sales calls, drive to peoples houses, host parties, spam all your friends and family or purchase a bunch of inventory that ends up sitting under your bed. The world is a BIG place--and you learn how to find YO' PEOPLE. Obviously if you want more info on that--I'm only a message away ;) 

Here are a few reasons I decided to join this particular health and fitness network marketing company: 


  1. I needed to make a change in my own health and fitness at the time. 
  2. I wanted to start earning extra income from home, so my husband and I could actually HAVE a life--and not spend it working 50+ hours a week. I wanted to be home with my babies.
  3. The start up cost was not even $200--I literally had to purchase MY program to use for ME--I do not store inventory for anyone; it all comes directly from the company.(Brilliant!)
  4. I realized that by helping myself, I could in turn help others, and through that I could earn way more money than my teaching career could EVER provide--PLUS I could earn trips yearly--I mean duh; a free trip to Punta Cana? or Mexico? Sign me up!
  5. The more I researched the more I realized there were people just like me doing it--Teachers, Nurses, Accountants, Personal Trainers, Photographers, corporate lawyers and so forth earning an extra $200-$600 a month and more so they could have more freedom. Many eventually replacing their full time income and earning 6 figures. I wanted <<------------ THAT!
I realized if I wanted more TIME, FREEDOM, & INCOME this was the way to go. So I stopped thinking of what people might say about me and jumped in! 

Now don't get me wrong--I had to really focus my time by scheduling it efficiently but what I realized was that I spent SO much dang time scrolling social media, zoning out on Netflix or complaining and searching for ways to make more money--that if I actually FOCUSED my time I could earn $$ AND serve others. Once I partnered with my company I developed MORE time and was spending it more wisely with the ones I loved--THAT was well worth it in and of itself. 

Not only did it allow my family more freedom, the ladies I WORK WITH are all able to experience the same damn thing--some are choosing just to stay accountable to their health journey and pay for their groceries and save for vacations. Some are choosing to help their friends and pay off some of their debts. Others have chosen to go all in and earn a full time income so they can retire their hubby's and LIVE that dream, not just dream it. 

The possibilities are endless folks--don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise. 
Our earned trip (All inclusive to the Hard Rock)  to Punta Cana last April
SO Long story short, I partnered with a network marketing company and it has brought me residual income to pay off debt, allowed me more time with my family, we travel more (perks of the job) it has allowed us to start our house project, and will one day soon allow my husband to retire from his job so he can pursue his dreams. Granted this is ALL done on my own time--from home, or a coffee shop or on a beach or in my PJs--How cant that NOT excite you?!


Network Marketing has given my family a LIFE--and I totally get if it its not for you--but if you are at ALL curious about it and would like more info please feel free to fill out this application  <<http://bit.ly/2rjiIcJ>> ORjoinourFREEinfoGroup; and I will get back to you! Free info never hurt right?! 

Money, job, limitations aside--What would YOUR ideal day look like?
How amazing would it be if you could have that in that next 2-5 years?!

RELATED READS: 
Join the Movement
I went to grad school to be a stay at home Momma

Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts