Love Yo Self--Day 3


WHOOHOO! 

Ya'll have made it to Day3! Are you feeling the LOVE or what?!

Today I want you to CALL one of your Besties--Like actually pick up the phone and CALL THEM--no texting, not FB messaging--actually pick up the phone and have a convo! I am TOTALLY guilty of NOT doing this often enough. I text way too much because its more convenient; but it is so not the same as hearing the voice of your friend and chatting for 10 minutes. 


I KNOW as momma's life happens and it gets busy--I also know life is too short, and we want to make sure we are carving out some time for us. It is really important to nourish relations, like friendships and when you're a mom it can seem hard to reconnect with old or new friends. So Take 10 minutes--and push that CALL button, maybe pour yourself a glass a wine and have a wine date with your bestie! 

Comment below and let us know who you chatted with today! 

How is your book coming along?! 

See ya'll tomorrow for Day 4--I really am loving this week that's for sure! 
Hope you are too

XO

Kaitlin 



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts