Love Yo Self--Day 5

Happy Fri-YAY Pretty Momma! 

And welcome to Day of LOVE YO SELF!

How has your week been treating you?! Are you feeling happier, more positive? I know some of us may be thinking--what in the world does taking a walk outside, reading a book or calling a friend have to do self love--well EVERYTHING really--and you won't know until you DO it and feel the after effects. SO tell me--are you feeling it?! hehehe


Anyhow, today is FRIDAY--and my action for all of you is to put some make up! Seriously it does not have to be anything fancy--just the simple act of washing your face, putting on that face moisturizer, mascara, a little blush and lip gloss will go a L-O-N-G way--especially for all my stay at home Momma's who rarely take time to get dressed let alone shower. 

It will really just make you feel lovely (and duh you deserve too amiright?). 
Here is the kicker--I don't care WHERE you are going, or if you are going ANYWHERE for that matter--maybe its out to your kiddo's sporting event, the car-pool lane or heck maybe you aren't leaving your house at all--but I want you to DO IT ANYWAY. 

You can always get fancy for your partner/husband/significant other right?! It will be romantic I promise! 

So there you have it ladies--make yo' self feel fancy, and strut your stuff. 

Love ya! 

Happy Friday

Share with us where you went, and what you rocked if anything! 

See ya back for tomorrow! 
XO 

Kaitlin 



Comments

A few of my favorite things

Pinterest

Popular Posts